Bail Amount Set by the Court
After an arrest, the court will set a bail amount, which varies based on the charges and other contributing factors. This is done as a way of making sure that the defendant appears at the scheduled court date (or dates) following his or her release from jail.
Contact Easy Way Out Bail bonds
After the bail amount is set, the first thing to do is contact us for free initial bail information. We will put our expertise and experience to work for you immediately. Simply provide us with some basic defendant’s information.
Processing & Finalizing Release
We then work with you or your loved one and the jail to secure release by issuing a bond in the full amount of the bail set by the court. Depending on the circumstances, collateral or a co-signer may be required.
Get Started for Free
• 24 hour Nationwide Service, call 800-914-0173
• Creative methods of release driven by compassion. Each case is assessed individually versus going strictly by the book guidelines that is the industry norm.
• We accept cash, credit cards, checks, ATM/debit/check cards, money order, Western Union, and wire transfer.
• The entire process can be done electronically and via the telephone.
• We answer all questions and concerns before and after the defendant’s release.
• We provide our clients with knowledge of the bail process.